- Unformated display of the Fiori Launchpad after providing the logon details, e.g. - non centered tiles
- Missing buttons on Fiori Launchpad Designer (FLPD) while adding a tile, e.g. - overlapped buttons or target mapping missing
- Unable to open user parameter setting in Fiori launchpad
- Unable to revert or modify the theme, sap-theme=sap_belize
- Launchpad designer (/ui2/lpd-cust) does not show all buttons
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Fiori
rendered rendering render Fiori launchpad page FLP missing buttons Launhpad designer desingor UI unusable /ui2/flpd_cust error unable revert theme modify sap-theme=sap_belize Preference Preferences, set default theme for all users, , KBA , CA-FE-FLP-DT , Please use CA-FLP-FE-DT or CA-FLP-ABA-DT , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.