Onboarding Mobile Functionality
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
For Live Customer(s), Implementation Partner(s), and Consultant(s)
Onboarding 1.0 Mobile Functionality works for New Hire Activities using SAP SuccessFactors Mobile Application and Onboarding Paperwork via Mobile Internet Browser.
New Hire Activities
- Mobile application works only for users with account in SAP SuccessFactors (UDF)
- If Pre-Day 1 is not enabled in the back end then the new hire can access the mobile application only after account is created (Eg.Once Hired in ONB-EC Flow)
- Onboarding 1.0 application is not for a manager. For manager we have the onboarding iPad application that can be accessed in iPad and also via Bizx also using the New Hire Activity Page where a manager has access to different activities like welcome message and links for new hire.
- For new hires we display the following sections in iPhone depending on the data maintained by Manager.
- Welcome Message (Displayed only on day 1)
- My Office Location/Where to Go
- List of items to bring
- People To Meet Section
- Links Section
- Meetings Section (Onboarding Program)
- My Peers
- My Profile
Onboarding New Hire Paperwork (New Employee Step - NES)
The paperwork can be accessed by clicking the link in the welcome message sent by the application to candidate's e-mail. See below considerations for Onboarding 1.0 Mobile.
- iPhone, iPad and iPad Pro is supported if DocuSign Outside Signing is enabled for NES step only;
- iPad is supported for WQ functionality only with ClickToSign if the AllowIPadWithoutDocuSign is enabled; this allows manager to access WQ records on the iPad.
- Android version 4.1 or higher;
- Ensuring Google Chrome is the local default browser for the Android device;
- Android is supported if DocuSign Outside Signing is enabled for NES step only.
At moment Onboarding 1.0 Application has some limitations for required / custom validators for Android phones. Some required validations such as DateOfBirth may not work properly when using Android Devices, for that it's recommended to use the Desktop Site Options in chrome mobile browser.
Onboarding Engineering is planning an enhancement for fix this limitation, for further updates, please follow the updates in this KBA.
SF, success factors, ONB, OBD, on boarding 1.0, ipad, iphone; android , KBA , onb-22769 , LOD-SF-OBD-MOB , Mobile Interface , How To