Creating a Model from an SAP HANA Calculation View with a hierarchy gives an exception in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
Exception 70034011: Inconsistent calculation model; \$message\$=Inconsistent calculation model;calculationNode (N_0001_DSRC) -> operation (SemanticQueryOp):calculateOnReqesteNodeFlag is not supported at SemanticQueryOp (attribute = "<ATTRIBUTE NAME>")
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.5.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an SAP HANA Calculation View with a Hierarchy and a Count
- Create an SAP Analytics Cloud Model from the SAP HANA Calculation View
- Create an SAP Analytics Cloud Story from the Model
- Add the Count to Measures
- Notice the error
This code issue has been identified by SAP HANA Development.
This issue has been addressed in SAP HANA 1.00.122.14
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, exception, hierarchy, count, inconsistent, calculation, model, calculationNode , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem