3PL Stock Transfer Order DEF Delivery Status populated as Finished status, However Inbound Delivery is not created and released.*DEF refers to Stock Transfer Order
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Outbound Logistics Control Work Center.
- Navigate to Customer Demand View.
- Select Stock Transfer Orders.
- Search for DEF
You observe Stock Transfer Order DEF Delivery status in Finished status.
- Go to Third Party Logistics Work Center.
- Navigate to Outbound Deliveries subview under 3PL Outbound View.
- Search for Outbound delivery KLM(KLM refers to Outbound delivery id).
You observe Outbound Delivery KLM is released and Inbound delivery Notification NOP (NOP refers to Inbound delivery Notification id) in Advised status.
In 3PL Process Settings, All requests is set as Automatic, upon creation and release of Outbound delivery, Stock Transfer Order Delivery status will be finished irrespective of whether Inbound delivery is created or not, Hence you see this behavior.
In order to change the behavior. If we set 3PL process settings all requests to manual, Stock transfer Order Delivery status will wait for Inbound delivery to be created and released. In order to perform the settings, follow the below steps
- Go to Third Party Logistics Work Center
- Navigate to 3PL Process Settings View
- Set All requests as Manual
- Save the Changes
3PL Stock Transfer Order Delivery status in Finished status, 3PL Stock Transfer Order Inbound delivery not created but in Finished status , KBA , 3pl sto in finished status , 3pl sto inbound delivery not created , 3pl sto finished, no inbound delivery , AP-CR , Customer Requirement Processing , Problem