- You are using Maintenance Planner to perform an upgrade plan for a system track.
- Upon trying to confirm the selection, you run into the following error message:
An exception occurred; Refresh the application to continue. Please attach the log file and raise an SAP Support Ticket.
- When you click “Download Logs” you find the following error:
Response Code : 500
Response XML : <HTML><HEAD>
<TITLE>500 SAP Internal Server Error</TITLE>
<H1>500 SAP Internal Server Error</H1>
ERROR: No more memory available to add rows to an internal table. (termination: RABAX_STATE)<P>
- You have already verified the system track as per Section 5.4 Verifying a System Track of the Maintenance Planner Guide.
- You have already reviewed KBA 2501303 and SAP Note 2174410 but these did not resolve the issue.
Max, Maximum number of systems in a track, Limits, Limitations, MP , KBA , BC-UPG-MP , Maintenance Planning Tools , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.