SUM with nZDM option is used to upgrade the SAP ERP / ECC system running on SAP ASE database.
Fast Data Copy (FDC) phases are very slow while processing large tables. Details on the slow processes -
- Phases: RUN_FDCS_SEGMENT and RUN_FDCT_TRANSFER phases
- Corresponding jobs: CRR_OPERATION and RSUPG_FDC_CRR
- Tables of type: /1CRR/*
- Slow SQL identified on the database via isql:
select top 100000 @res_1 = "CLIENT", @res_2 = "ADDRNUMBER", @res_3 = "DATE_FROM", @res_4 = "NATION"
from "/1CRR/A000011348" where ( "CLIENT" > @old_1 ) or ( "ADDRNUMBER" > @old_2 and "CLIENT" = @old_1 )
or ( "DATE_FROM" > @old_3 and "ADDRNUMBER" = @old_2 and "CLIENT" = @old_1 ) or ( "NATION" > @old_4 and "DATE_FROM" = @old_3 and "ADDRNUMBER" = @old_2 and "CLIENT" = @old_1 )
order by "CLIENT", "ADDRNUMBER", "DATE_FROM", "NATION"
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP ERP 6.0
SUM, nZDM, "SUM nZDM", FDC, segmentation, /1CRR/, CR 748686, FDCT_TRANSFER, CRR_OPERATION , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.