- When using ASE Self Management or DBACockpit,
- Every time the default update statistics job should run
- ASE reports a signal 11 in the module js__collectjobs() followed by a stack trace in the ASE errorlog
Current process (0x1b000e) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000000d438af (js__collectjobs+0x188)
- The stack trace contains the functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- Also the Job Scheduler messages are reported:
Job Scheduler Task found running by terminate_process, setting it to stopped
Job Scheduler Task final cleanup performed from terminate_process.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE)
- Job Scheduler
Note: From the ASE code review it appears that this issue could apply to all releases of ASE 16.0, however it has only ever been reported or reproduced on ASE 16.0 SP03.
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, jsagent, CR814275, CR#814275, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers, 814275, CR811490, CR#811490, 811490 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.