You have created a service ticket in C4C system, while requesting the external pricing you got the following error messages.
- Price Component missing.
- Price Procedure code is missing.
- Pricing data could not be read.
- Sales document was not changed.
- Ship to Party is not assigned.
Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the view Work Tickets.
- Open the respective ticket and press the button Request External Pricing under the Actions.
- You will get the above error messages.
Issue is caused because you have maintained duplicate ID mappings of ERP Sales Organisation & ERP Account.
ID Mapping of ERP Sales Organisation is maintained in ERP Planning Group also
- ID Mapping of ERP Accounts maintained in Business Partner as well as External Business Partner objects.
- Go to the Administration Work Center.
- Open the ID Mapping for Integration.
Delete the duplicate ID Mapping from ERP Planning Group.
Delete the duplicate ID Mapping from Business Partner as well as from External Business Partner.
Sales document was not changed ; , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , Problem