Scenario: You are integrating MindTouch with SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer using HTML Mashup. In this process you are using the standard port binding Ticket Information.
You are using the writeback function sap.byd.ui.mashup.fireResultUpdate(). However there are no updates visible in the ticket related to the linking of the selected article.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Open any Ticket from Tickets view of the Service workcenter..
- In the overview screen scroll to the bottom to locate the GeniusLink Mashup for MindTouch.
- Enter a search string for and press Enter.
- Select the button Link to case for any of the records in the result list.
- You should get 3 popups showing the values for the article URL, article title and article ID (this is just a validation that you were doing to check if the MindTouch article details are correct).
- No updates are made to the ticket - if the Response Feeder is open the link is not copied over. it is also not added to the attachments.
Add Link from Solution Finder to Response Feeder is supported only when using the standard data mashup approach for Knowledge Base.
When this standard KB integration is configured, the user would use Solution Finder section to search and attach link to response.
What you are using is a HTML mashup; and it is not possible to capture any event from custom HTML mashup into the standard Response Feeder.
This is the expected behavior of the SAP Cloud for Customer.
MindTouch,Response Feeder,HTML,mashup,KnowledgeBaseArticleID, KnowledgeBaseArticleDescription, KnowledgeBaseArticleURI , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem