You are in Supplier Account Monitor and add the column Reconciliation Account but the column in empty or empty for some of the Items.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Payables workcenter.
- Go to the Supplier Accounts view.
- Select a Supplier and click on view.
- On Personalization Mode, add the Personalization Reconciliation Account.
For some Items or all of them, the column Reconciliation Account is empty.
The Reconciliation Account field is shown only if it is filled in the migration template for that Items or in the field "Reconciliation Account" for an Item created in the System.
If a migrated Item:
Go to the Business Configuration workcenter.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Search for the Activity Migration of Accounting Transaction Data and open it.
- Click on Migrate Accounting Transaction Data using the migration tool.
- Select the Migration Object concerned.
Here, in the column Special Reconciliation Account, you can see if this column has been filled or not.
If the column has not been filled, the system is working as expected. It will be the Default Reconciliation Account selected as Default but not displayed.
You can see all the Reconciliation Accounts in the Report "Account Payable - Line Items"
Reconciliation Account, Migration of Accounting Transaction Data, Special Reconciliation Account, Reconciliation, Supplier Account Monitor , KBA , special reconciliation account , reconciliation account , compte collectif , SRD-FIN-ACP , Payables , Problem