- Multilevel categorization was set up using a Categorization Schema.
- During rule policy creation the categorization can be found in the conditions under Attribute Order Category.
- After setting this condition the Value fields for other Attributes also show the multilevel categories instead of the proper customizing values.
- Even the partner function values shows the multilevel categories
- Other values shows the correct entries if Order Category is not selected
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 ; SAP Solution Manager 7.2 ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
KBA , CRM-BTX-SRQ-INC , Incident Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.