Notify <User> button is not displayed under Assign a Buddy or Recommended People
SAP SuccessFactors 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Disabled Auto sending of Email from
- BizX > Configure New Hire activity planning process
- Select the process and Edit
- Under Assign a Buddy
- Uncheck or ensure Send Email button is not checked
- Same for Recommended people also
- Above setup will ensure, while Hiring Manager fill in the details for Assign a Buddy or Recommended People
- Notify <User> is shown
- However, notify <User> button is not displayed in all cases.
As per System behavior, The button Notify <User> is shown when the configuration is accordingly and when the person to be notified has a mail address.
The mail is not sent to the Onboarding Candidate but to the Recommended Person or Buddy.
So for impacted cases, check if User Email address is maintained in the system or not.
Notify <User>, Notify, Assign a Buddy, Recommended people, Email button missing, New Hire Activities, NHA, Onboarding 1.0 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-NHA , New Hire Activity , Problem