NSD (Notes System Diagnostic) is one of the primary diagnostics used for the Lotus Domino Product Suite. It is used to troubleshoot crashes, hangs, and severe performance problems for Lotus Notes.
NSD can be run under two contexts:
- Manually - run from a command prompt to troubleshoot hangs and performance problems
- Automatically as part of Fault Recovery to troubleshoot crashes – this is enabled by default
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- Desktop Connection for SAP CRM
- Desktop Connection for SAP CRM, enterprise edition
IBM_TECHNICAL_SUPPORT, C:\Program Files\IBM\Lotus\Notes\Data\IBM_TECHNICAL_SUPPORT , KBA , CRM-BF-DCN-CLN , Desktop Connection for SAP CRM - Client , CRM-BF-DCN , Desktop Connection for SAP CRM , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.