- When you synchronize customer/vendor to BP, there is error "Address type XXDEFAULT does not exist: Address usage XXDEFAULT cannot be created" (R1 642 / R1642) in MDS_PPO2.
- You run MDS_LOAD_COCKPIT for customer/vendor, then there is error "Address type XXDEFAULT does not exist: Address usage XXDEFAULT cannot be created" (R1 642 / R1642).
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0
SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- S/4 HANA
- Customer/Vendor integration
- Master Data Synchronization
Define Address Types, SPRO, Standard Address. , KBA , AP-MD-BP-SYN , Business Partner Synchronization , AP-MD-BP , Business Partner , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , LO-MD-BP-SYN , Synchronization Business Partner with Customer/Vendor , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.