- After having performed all the steps in SAP Note 514952 for all the fields in the condition table that require field mapping and performed the initial download of condition customizing (DNL_CUST_CNDALL) the customizing of an access sequence in CRM contains a field with empty value in "source field".
- If pricing is executed, the pricing analysis shows "Customizing error" for the relevant access in the access sequence. The customizing error message is:
Mismatch of fields in the access CRM/PR/<Access sequence name>/<Access Number> and the variable fields
For example an error message like :
Mismatch of fields in the access CRM/PR/ZASQ/3 and the variable fields
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
KBA , CRM-MD-CON-IF , Exchange of Condition Records and Customizing Data , AP-PRC-PR , Pricing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.