- There are no loss detected messages in the error log file
- At first the DSI connection was reading successfully but it stopped at the same Seg.Block.
- The transaction is in open state.
- The DSI processed only one command.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7
SAP Replication Server 15.7
dsi_cmd_batch_size, dsi_large_xact_size, dsi_xact_group_size , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.