ORD's popup screens does not allow selecting buttons as the scroll bar is missing.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Online Report Designer
Reproducing the Issue
- Login into the instance
- Report Center
- New Report - Canvas
- Detail Reporting / Advance reporting
- Create a new query
- Click date Options (only as example)
- Notice that you are unable to perform next steps as it does not have any options
- In a browser window significantly smaller than the 1080 pixels in a standard HD display, Advanced Reporting and Detailed Reporting do not allow (or make it difficult for) the user to access all UI buttons as they are below the scrollable area.
- ORD UI panels are designed primarily to be used in a browser window that takes up most or all of a monitor 1080 pixels high (eg. resolution 1920x1080 on a standard widescreen).
- The ORD Popup Screens (Iframes) open up as per the resolution setup of your browser window as mentioned above.
- To overcome this issue, navigate back to Home page and adjust the browser resolution (in this case zoom out)
- Perform the same steps and you will notice the Options on Popup Window will show up correctly
If you are forced to use a lower resolution, there are measures you can take to maximize the space available to the UI (best applied before you open the taller panels as they will generally not stretch after opening).
- Stretch the browser window to the top and bottom of the screen.
- Press F11 to use the fullscreen setting on the browser.
- Use Ctrl-minus or Ctrl-mousewheel-down to zoom out and reduce text size.
ORD resolution, Screen resolution, scroll bar missing, ORD UI, browser window , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , Problem
|ORD scroll bar issue.PNG|