You know how to verify the API Sub Version individually, on Admin Center > Configure Object Definition:
You need to know the API Subversions for all your SuccessFactors Odata entities.
SuccessFactors Odata API
- Login in to SuccessFactors instance;
- Go to Admin Center > Import and Export Data (use the tool search):
- Select the action to perform: Export Data;
- Select Generic Object > Export:
- Go back to Admin Center;
- On the search tool, search for Monitor Job:
- On Monitor Job, it is possible to verify if the export was done:
- Click on Download Status to download the export (This link is on the last column from the table on step 7);
- After download, open the .zip file > Open the file Object Definition.csv:
- The API Subversion is showed on a specific column.
odata api subversion; object definition; successfactors; entities; sub version , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-ODATA , OData API Framework , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , How To