The "Assign" link is missing in the Actions portlet of item record as seen in below screenshot.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as an admin to LMS
- Navigate to Learning Activities > Items
- Search for any item
- Click on the item and you will see that the Actions section does not have any link for 'Assign'.
The workflow responsible for this action is missing in the admin role.
Login as an admin to LMS.
- Go to System Administration > Security > Role Management.
- Search for the Role that the admin has
- Click on Edit icon and then click on Workflows.
- Click on 'Add one or more from list' link.
- Click on 'Expand All' link.
- Select the workflow Assign Item To User.
- Click on Add.
- Click on Apply Changes.
Assign link is missing,admin cannot see assign,assign not present in actions,Actions,Assign , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , How To