When in the Candidate Talent Pipeline Status appears as No Selection and can't be edited.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Configuration Issue - Status not defined in the Job Req XML Template.
*** Need to Engage with Implementation Partner ***
To resolve the reported issue you will to the following Steps.
1. Go to provisioning and download the required Job Req XML Template.
2. Add the following code to the Job Requsition Template similar to the below. Please note you will have to configure for each language.
<field-definition id="status" type="picklist" required="false" custom="false">
<field-description><![CDATA[For reporting purposes only.]]></field-description>
<field-description lang="en_US"><![CDATA[For reporting purposes only.]]></field-description>
3. Add the relevant Read/Write permissions to the roles that will have permission to the Status in the Job Requsition. (Keep a Copy of the downloaded XML template in case you need to revert back to the old Template)
4. Upload the New XML Template
5. Status will appear in the Job Req and can be edited based on the users Read/Write Permissions.
6. Go to Recruiting -> Select a Job Req -> Select Candidates -> Status will appear
User with Read Permission
User with Read/Write Permission
Status on Talent Pipeline, Job Req Status, Candidate Pipeline, RCM , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To