- Application error is received in the home page
- Not able to proxy in
- Error occurred
- Few fingerprint id:
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
Onboarding all data center
- If the provisioning switch "Enable MDF-based new hire activity planning (refer to Onboarding Config Guide for details)" is manually enabled without running proper script
- Absence of OnboardingProcess record for each OnboardingCandidateInfo record
- If ProcessStatus = Closed in OnboardingProcess
There is no functional loss caused by this error. You can click the Ok button and proceed with the process.
Our Engineering team found the cause and resolved the issue. We are waiting for the Patch window to execute the solution
How to verify the presence of OnboardingCandidateInfo and OnboardingProcess
- Admin center -> Manage Date -> OnboardingProcess -> Search the candidate
- Admin center -> Manage Date -> OnboardingCandidateInfo -> Search the candidate
Work around for missing OnboardinProcess:
- Create the missed OnboardingProcess record to resolve this issue. 2 ways to create the record in OnboardingProcess
- If you have few employees then you can manually update the records
- Admin center -> Manage Data -> OnboardingCandidateInfo -> Search the employee -> Take Action -> Make Correction,
ExternalName Label -> Add a value -> Done -> Save. This will automatically create an entry in OnboardingProcess
- If you have more employees in this situation then update it through importing.
- Export OnboardingCandidateInfo (Admin Center -> Import and Export Data -> Export Data -> Select Generic Object: OnboardingCandidateInfo -> Export)
- Admin Center ->Monitor Job -> Download the file
- Choose the record of users who is having issue
- Update the column(externalName.defaultValue) in the excel sheet.
- Import the excel (Admin Center -> Import and Export Data -> Import Data)
KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem