- You are performing an upgrade using Software Update Manager (SUM) Database Migration Option (DMO) with System Move
- A CRC checksum error is encountered during phase MAIN_SWITCH/SUBMOD_MIG_SWITCH_NEW/SUBMOD_MIG_SER_IMP/EU_CLONE_MIG_DT_CRCLST_IMP
- Below are examples of the log files that you might encounter. In this example, table BKPF is affected but for your case this might be a different table or tables.
3WETQ122 20180409225433 (11): PID 91548 exited with status 7 '00002_BKPF_IMP' (time: 443.0/ 166.0/ 3.6/832MB real/usr/sys/maxmem)
2EETQ399 Import process reported CRC differences for '00002_BKPF'.
2 ETQ399 Need to check for more, user should schedule task #1 for '00002_BKPF' on export side.
1 ETQ399 ACTION: Checking counters/checksums from 'MIGRATE_DT_CRCLST_CHK.BUC' in directory '/usr/sap/<SID>/SUM/abap/load/migrate_dt_crclst'.
2EETQ170 CRC differences for table 'BKPF', key fields: "MANDT" "BUKRS" "BELNR" "GJAHR"
4EETQ171 Key: U -
4EETQ399 Bucket 00002_BKPF has CRC differences!
1EETQ399 Last error code set is: Found 1 tables with different checksum, see
1EETQ399X'/usr/sap/<SID>/SUM/abap/load/migrate_dt_crclst/MIGRATE_DT_CRCLST_CHECKDIFF.LST' for more details on
1EETQ203 Upgrade phase "EU_CLONE_MIG_DT_CRCLST_IMP" aborted with errors ("20180409225436")
# By choosing "Accept errors" in the repeat dialogue,
# the following lines in the list below will be handled as follows:
# Line | Check again
# <TABLENAME> | yes
# <TABLENAME> ignchecks | no
# Tables with different row counts/checksums:
BKPF # 16 bad checksum(s)
Source and Target Operating Systems have different endianness (see SAP Note 552464 for details on endianness).
- Source System is Solaris Sparc: Big Endian
- Target System is Linux x86_64: Little Endian
endianess , KBA , BC-UPG-TLS-TLA , Upgrade tools for ABAP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.