Intermittantly having client connectivity problems connecting to ASE. The following errors are reported:
- SySAM: License verification failed for checked out ASE_CORE. License will be graced until Mon May 7 15:56:15 2018.
Error: 131275, Severity: 17, State: 1
SySAM: WARNING: ASE functionality that requires the ASE_CORE license will be disabled on Mon May 7 15:56:15 2018, unless a suitable ASE_CORE license is obtained before that date.
SySAM: License for 2 ASE_CORE (2012.0718) will expire Mon May 7 15:56:15 2018.
SySAM: Failed to obtain 2 license(s) for ASE_CORE feature from License Server sysam-hostname.mycompany.net
SySAM: License file does not support this version. ASE requires a license version of 2012.0718 or greater but only licenses for previous releases are available. If you are entitled to use this version of ASE then check for updates at the Sybase Product Download Center and regenerate and deploy your license updates.
- Error: 4060, Severity: 16, State: 1 Login name not found for suid 4501. Check and make sure an entry exists in Syslogins.
nopen: accept, Software caused connection abort
- Login failed. User: , Client IP address: 'Unknown'.
- SySAM 2.3
- SySAM 2.4
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.0.x
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.5
license server, lmdown, sysam stop, redundant license, redundant server, Error 4060 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-SAM , Sybase Software Asset Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.