- Borrowed licenses are not returned immediately to the SySAM license server after PD has been closed.
- Option file SYBASE.opt is deployed and contains the LINGER parameter set to 43200.
- Setting the LINGER allows cust to define the time, the license can be kept on the local machine. After this time, it gets released back to the server.
- How to set the max borrow time for the mobile license, if not using linger?
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- Sybase Software Asset Management (SySAM) 2.4
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6 ; Sybase Software Asset Management 2.4
floating, mobile, lmstat , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.