You have created a Sensitive Personal Data file in the SAP Cloud Application Studio SDK. You have created extension nodes, but they are not avaialble to be selected in the Sensitive Personal Data file.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Open the Cloud Application Studio.
- Open the affected solution.
- Open the Solution Explorer section.
- Select the Add New Item icon.
- Select Data Protection and Privacy.
- Select Sensitive Personal Data.
- Select the Add button.
- Select Sensitive Personal Data, and select the Next button.
- Select the Add button in the Extension Fields section.
- You can select a standard Business Object, but you will not be able to select an extension node.
This is currently expected system behaviour of the framework in the Business ByDesign system.
This is part of SAPs backlog for future releases.
Extension Node, PSD, Sensitive Personal Data file, GDPR, Cloud Application Studio, SDK , KBA , psd , extension node , sensitive personal data , AP-RC-BDS-BO , ByDesign Studio BO definition/generation , Problem