The recruiting approvals in the To-Do tiles on the Home page shows 'No due date' in spite of setting up the due date of requisitions in Form Template Settings.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Home page > To-Do tiles > Recruiting Approvals
- Click on the To-Do items. It shows 'No due date'
The due date in the Recruiting Approvals To-Do notifications depend on the Step Due date of the route map step.
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Route Maps
- Select the route map
- For each step configuration, enter a Due date value.
- Once the step due date is set up, the same will reflect in the To-Do tiles >> Recruiting Approvals
If you want to enable Use relative dates for form routing, please work with a partner or SAP Professional Services to receive guidance on how to use it.
Please note that it is not possible to configure a due date for an Ad Hoc approver
2448278 - Recruiting Approval Tile Shows "No due date" for Requisitions
2897345 - Setting up Due Date on Job Requisition approval form in To-Do tile
No Due Date; Route Map Tile; To-Do Tile; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-MAP , Routing, Route Maps & Workflows , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem