Admin would like to check if a certain user still has pending survey(s).
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Open the user snapshot in Learning Administration.
- Click Surveys tab menu & it will show all the unfinished surveys for that certain user.
- You can see the item usage of a survey under Content > Surveys > (Search and edit survey) > Item usage.
- For required surveys, you can run reports on the item assignment via the Learning Plan to see if it is complete and compare to user with data in the Survey by Individual Response.
- Since users can remove optional survey & with usage of the Purge Optional Overdue Course Feedback Surveys APM, there is no good deductive reporting option for optional surveys, but there is an enahncement request you can upvote: https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/idea/203127
sap, sf, success, factors, learning, lms, how to check survey, surveys, User, follow-up, evaluation, feedback, report, status, pending, incomplete, unfinished , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-EVA , Surveys , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , Problem