This Guided Answer will help to provide the possible solutions for issues in step Define HTTP Connectivity of transaction SOLMAN_SETUP. It will also try to explain how URLs are being generated in Solution Manager.
- The Solution Manager ABAP and Java system must reqistered in SLD correctly, and synchronized into LMDB
- You must not manually maintain anything in LMDB for Solution Manager ABAP and Java system, it could cause problem e.g.
2419591 - Solman 7.2 Infratructure Setup - Define HTTP Connectivity error - "raise exception type cx_wdr_adapter_exception"
- Please ensure you have applied all known corrections below that are relevant for your system
- 2769323 Missing URL in Step 'Define HTTP Connectivity'
- 2721928 - Setup of In-App Help for SAP Solution Manager - Missing Catalog
- 2680938 Do not ping Java servlet when using Web Dispatcher
- 2617793 - RZ70: Normalize ICM parameter URL to lower case (This is explained as per note 2626115)
- 2603029 Step 'Define HTTP Connectivity' Message Server not saved or displayed correctly
- 2601727 Step 'Define HTTP Connectivity' ICM for Internal WS Access of ABAP Application Server is not displayed with selected entry
- 2545236 Define HTTP Connectivity ICM values can't be persisted when SSL certificates are about to expire
- 2463745 Action "Test Connectivity" of step "Define HTTP Connectivity" returns error about ICM for External Access
- 2341100 Define HTTP Connectivity runtime error
- 2337640 Web dispatcher for communication between ABAP and JAVA is not correct
- 2292424 Solution Manager Setup Web Dispatcher profile snippet generation error
- 2274192 Solman_setup shows error "Check URL: Cannot ping ://: (argument not found)"
SAP Solution Manager 7.2 SP03 and above
KBA , SV-SMG-INS-CFG , Setup and Configuration of the Solution Manager system , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.