- You have configured a Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) JDBC Receiver Adapter connecting to a third party Database (DB)
- You observe slow message processing times and/or a build up of messages in the messaging queues
- Messages will be in Delivering status and/or To Be Delivered for longer time than expected
- In the Audit Log a processing delay is observed between these steps:
2018-01-01 10:14:16.111 JDBC_SUC_501
2018-01-01 10:30:02.32 JDBC_SUC_204
- Eventually, an error message like below will be thrown:
Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error when attempting to get processing resources: com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: The resource pool has already been destroyedError when attempting to get processing resources: com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: The resource pool has already been destroyed
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Process Integration
SAP NetWeaver 7.5 ; SAP NetWeaver all versions ; SAP Process Integration all versions
Process Integration, PI, Process Orchestration, PO, NetWeaver, XI, AEX, performance, Oracle, DB2, Sybase, MS SQL , KBA , BC-XI-CON-JDB , JDBC Adapter , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.