Your requirement is to unscope the Scoping Element Employee Support. You are trying to make changes in Scoping but you are not able to finish the Scoping due to an Error during Review step.
Error During Finish Project:
Currently unable to finalize these scope changes; some of your decisions would cause inconsistencies in your fine-tuning settings of the productive data.
If error messages are displayed, resolve them before you proceed.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to work center Business Configuration
- Go to Implementation Projects view
- Go to Edit Project Scope
- Go to Scoping step
- Expand Scoping Element Service
- Uncheck Employee Support
- Go to Review Step and Finish
- System throws the error
There are Tickets existing in Open and In process status with Document Type XXXX (where XXXX represents the Document Type) which is part of Employee Support (example: Document type could be SRRE or any other). Due to this, you will be unable to unscope Employee Support in project.
You may check the status of the Tickets as below :
- Go to work center Service
- Select Employee Support view
- You will find Tickets with type Employee Support Ticket, with Open and In Process status
It is not possible to delete the Ticket instances in the system with Document type XXXX. You may set those Employee Support Tickets as Irrelevant, so that is does not appear in the Ticket list.
- You should leave the Employee Support scoped in system
- You may inform your team internally not to use this functionality thereafter
- You may also explore changing the access restrictions in order to avoid it being used by the users
Service, Employee Support Ticket, Status , Open , In process, Scoping, Review, Unscope Employee Support , KBA , employee support ticket , employee support , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem