When launching content with AICC wrapper enabled, as a result of BizX theme color scheme the confirmation text is hard to read.
Note: This is only for the built in AICC wrapper of the Learning system. Any external wrappers should be vetted by the content vendor/developer.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Access Learning.
- Launch Content with AICC wrapper enabled.
- Confirmation Text on the wrapper is hard to read.
The BizX theme or custom HTML in the labels must be modified.
- Update Theme Manager to a different theme/color scheme. Documentation on this tool is available here.
- Update the AICC Wrapper custom HTML
- Go to Learning Administration > System Administration > Configuration > Global Application Settings
- Update the AICC Wrapper Settings fields HTML.
Note: Updating HTML is outside the scope of SAP Product Support.
Chrome, PDF, browser, setting, popup, clear, cache, online content errors, API error, error, API, SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, SCORM, AICC, online, content, internet options, Wrapper, color, colour, Bizx, Theme, Theme Manager, text, Visiable, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , LOD-SF-LMS-INT , Integrations with BizX , Problem