- You are replicating an employee from Success Factors (Employee Central) to SAP HCM (ERP).
- You are using BIB full replication from EC to SAP ERP.
- A global employee is coming back to the original country and employment. e.g. originally hired in Germany, was working in China and came back to Germany.
The same German original pernr <PERNR>: should be used for the rehiring
- You may get the following error:
Pernr <PERNR> can't be used as it is already assigned to a different Userid <UNAME>
Message No. ECPAO_IN_PROCESSING016
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SF, Success Factors, Employee Central, ERP, SAP, xml file, SRTUTIL, SLG1, payload. , KBA , LOD-EC-INT-EE , Employee Integration EC to ERP On Premise , LOD-SF-INT-SAP , Please use LOD-EC-INT* , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.