Sales order missing within an opportunity is still displayed in the Document Flow tab.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Select the Opportunities view.
- Open opportunity ABC (ABC represents the name of the opportunity).
- Select the Sales Documents tab.
- Here you can see that no sales order is displayed.
- Select the Document Flow tab.
On the Document Flow tab, you can see that sales order DEF is displayed (DEF represents the name of the sales order).
The sales order is not displayed on the Sales Documents tab within the opportunity, because the sales order was created as a follow-up document of the sales quote and not from the opportunity.
This is the expected system behaviour.
Sales Order, Opportunity, Document Flow. , KBA , sales order , opportunity , document flow , LOD-LE-OPP , Opportunity processing , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , Problem