- Facing performance problems with loading of custom developed Fiori Elements App
- There is a business requirement to have a Key Performance Index (KPI) of loading the custom Object Page via direct link in 3sec
- For now, it seems that the Fiori Launchpad environment needs at least 3sec to get started (This prevents the customization in attaining the needed business requirement)
- What other options are available to optimize the loading time of FLP?
- Loading of a Fiori application normally in a network trace or Chrome debugger network analysis starts with manifest.json file, everything above the network trace is the Fiori Launchpad (FLP) startup part
- The application will be for a non-English speaking nation (ex: Chinese or Russian or countries that have special characters)
- The infrustructure: Browser -> WebDispatcher -> Front End Server (FES) ICM -> NetWeaver Gateway (GW) -> BackEnd Server (BES) - All are located in one Data Center
- Chrome browser
- SAPUI 7.52 (SP02)
- SAP NetWeaver Gateway 7.51 (SP03)
"Startup Fiori Launchpad","Fiori Launchpad FLP starts really slow","Fiori Launchpad performance","Non-English language performance Fiori","Fiori Russian","Fiori slow with non-English","How to speed up Fiori startup","Fiori Launchpad takes over 5 seconds to load" , KBA , CA-FE-FLP-EU , Please use CA-FLP-FE-UI , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.