- How to configure Corba SSL
- How to enable server-side SSL in SAP BI 4.2, SP05 and later versions
- What are the high-level steps or commands used to configure Corba SSL?
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2, Support Package 05 and newer
- Windows Server platform
- NOTE: Windows is used as reference but the equivalent commands should work in any supported OS, although the file locations may differ.
sapbi 4.2 SP5 SP05 sp 5 05 corba ssl server side sslc sslconfig sapgenpse bobj bidep biserver business objects bi platform deploy sslpsecertificate sslkey pse 42 4x corbassl ccm.sh setenv.sh genpse psg-16703 , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.