- Can't check out an object from the Central repository
- Table is not marked as checked out in the Central repository
- When trying to check out object from the Central Repo an error is received but are allowed to continue:
"The object is checked out by the current repository from central repository: .(BODI-1112292)"
- Check in option is greyed out in Central Object Library
- Local repo and Central repo are out of sync
- The Central repo shows the object as checked in but the local repo shows it as checked out with a red check mark
SAP Data Services 4.2
central, local, sync, repo, repository, al_schema, BODI-1112292, 1112292, BODI, cannot, bods, ds, check-in, check-out, checkin, checkout , KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.