Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Although usage decision (UD) for the inspection lot has been made, fields in screen area 'Maintenance data for usage decision' are empty:
- UD for inspection lot is done, QAVE table entry exists. However, following fields are empty:
VNAME Person who Made the Usage Decision VDATUM Date of Code Used for Usage Decision VEZEITERF Time when Usage Decision Was Recorded
- Usage decision for inspection lot is completed and status UD (I0218 - Usage decision has been made) is visible for the inspection lot in transaction QA03. However, in table QALS, field STAT35 (Usage Decision Has Been Made) is not set, which is incorrect.
- Indicator 'Select only inspection lots without a usage decision' is active in transaction QA32 / QA33, but inspection lots with status UD are displayed in the output list.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
ECC, QM-IM-UD, COMMIT, COMMIT WORK, COMMIT WORK AND WAIT, Prüflos, Verwendungsentscheid, suspected, fehlt, nicht gespeichert, VE, initial, Prüfer, Ersteller, Datum, Codes, Uhrzeit, Erfassung, getroffen, treffen, SAPMQEVA, MQEVAF30, qals_leiste-stat35, rqautoud-vname, rqautoud-fbs_flag , KBA , QM-IM-UD , Inspection Lot Completion , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.