- Batches with Batch Status 'Restricted' are still being selected during Transfer Order (TO) Creation.
- For example, in transaction LT03 (Create Transfer Order for Delivery Note), a TO can be created for a Batch that is set as 'Restricted'.
And the system will NOT generate the error message number: L3712 - "Transfer of batch & with status 'Not available' is not allowed".
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
L3712, L3 712, LOBM_ZUSTD, OMK1, Batch Status configuration, Batch retr., MM03, Transfer of batch & with status "Not available" is not allowed, LT03, Delivery Note, TO, Transfer Order, Movement types, Unrestricted, unrestricted, Restricted, restricted, Batch, batch, status, , KBA , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , LO-BM-BD , Batch Determination , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.