- Batches with Batch Status 'Restricted' are still being selected during Transfer Order (TO) Creation.
- For example, in transaction LT03 (Create Transfer Order for Delivery Note), a TO can be created for a Batch that is set as 'Restricted'.
And the system will NOT generate the error message number: L3712 - "Transfer of batch & with status 'Not available' is not allowed".
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
L3712, L3 712, LOBM_ZUSTD, OMK1, Batch Status configuration, Batch retr., MM03, Transfer of batch & with status "Not available" is not allowed, LT03, Delivery Note, TO, Transfer Order, Movement types, Unrestricted, unrestricted, Restricted, restricted, Batch, batch, status, , KBA , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , LO-BM-BD , Batch Determination , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.