- You are trying to use Safety Time in your model:
- You have attribute SAFETYDAYSIND assigned to your planning area through the LOCATIONPRODUCT master data.
- You also have attribute as a key figure SAFETYDAYSSUPPLY assigned to your planning area through the LOCATIONPRODUCT master data.
- After running the S&OP Planning heuristic, you do not see the Safety Time settings having any affect.
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
- SAP Sales and Operations Planning (SCM-SOP)
ibp, SAFETYDAYSIND, SAFETYDAYSSUPPLY, safety, time, sop, s&op, saop, time-series-based, planning, time, series, attribute, locationproduct, planning, area , KBA , SCM-IBP-SUP , Supply , SCM-IBP-SUP-OPT , Supply Optimizer , SCM-IBP-SUP-ALG , Algorithms , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.