You are looking forward to delete or edit the Custom KPI XYZ created in your system. However, after selecting the KPI, you notice that the buttons Edit and Delete are greyed out.
SAP Cloud for Customer
These Greyed out buttons are related to the Access Rights applied to your KPI. Following the steps below, you may check these Access Rights:
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Go to the Design KPI view.
- Search for the XYZ KPI.
- Select it and click on the button Set Access.
- Notice the Business Roles which are assigned to the KPI.
Currently, when a Business Role is assigned in this tab, the KPI will be restricted to it, meaning that only users that are also assigned to this Business Role will be able to edit or delete the KPI in the system.
In order to edit or delete KPI XXX in your system, you may proceed following the two approaches below:
You may log into your system with a user that is assigned to the KPI Business Role, so you can search for your KPI and edit or delete it.
- You may log into your system with a user that is assigned to the KPI Business Role, after that, you may remove the specific Business Role from the Set Access, so all users will be able to edit or delete the KPI again in your system, as no Business Role is assigned to it anymore.
KPI; Analytics; Business Analytics; Design KPI; Edit; Delete; Business Role; Set Access; Grayed Out; greyed out , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To