Application Error: fingerprint=9ded56451c7a2b64d6c40276a99f0270df1b95b3 can occur under the following scenarios:
- Occurs after the final workflow approver attempts to approve a workflow
- This can happen for multiple scenarios such as manager change, adding a new employee, terminations
- Occurs when attempting to commit a change via Take Action, such as terminating an employee
- Occurs when trying to add a new employee, after selecting 'Save' or 'Submit'
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
ECT-91599, ECT-87448, fingerprint=9ded56451c7a2b64d6c40276a99f0270df1b95b3, EC, Employee Central, workflow, application error, new hire, STATUS_MARKED_ROLLBACK integrity constraint, FK_TODO_ENTRY_USERS_SYS_ID) violated - parent key not found , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.