- While upgrading the system, SP level mentioned in SAP Note belonging to Payroll India is not searchable on SAP Support Portal (https://support.sap.com/en/index.html).
- Example: Cannot find support package SAPK-XXXYYINEAHRCIN where XXX is the release (e.g. 607) and YY is the SP level (e.g. 76).
- Cannot find Payroll India Support Package in Support Portal (EA-HRCIN).
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP ERP Payroll India
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
Support Package Payroll India, SP Level, SP, Support Pack, CLC, Search SP Level. , KBA , PY-IN , India , PY-IN-PS , Public Sector , PA-PA-IN , India , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.