- You must post VAT from a billing document before you release it to Financial Accounting (FI)
- You need to trigger XML output in the invoice Journal before accounting document is created
- You need to get the Invoice Journal entry for Goods in Transit
- You want to sent the XML from the Invoice Journal to the customer and process the Goods in Transit Transaction later
- Software component: SAP_APPL 605 and higher
- Application component: Financial Accounting (FI)
Invoice Journal, J_3RF_REGINV, Invoice Registration Journal, S_EBS_44000565, Goods in Transit, VAT in transit , KBA , XX-CSC-RU-FI , use FI-LOC-FI-RU , XX-CSC-RU , Russia , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.