- You must post VAT from a billing document before you release it to Financial Accounting (FI)
- You need to trigger XML output in the invoice Journal before accounting document is created
- You need to get the Invoice Journal entry for Goods in Transit
- You want to sent the XML from the Invoice Journal to the customer and process the Goods in Transit Transaction later
- Software component: SAP_APPL 605 and higher
- Application component: Financial Accounting (FI)
Invoice Journal, J_3RF_REGINV, Invoice Registration Journal, S_EBS_44000565, Goods in Transit, VAT in transit , KBA , XX-CSC-RU-FI , use FI-LOC-FI-RU , XX-CSC-RU , Russia , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.