- Is it possible to edit a standard notification template in Learning?
- How to edit and customize a standard Learning notification template via the launch editor tool?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
To customize a standard notification template in Learning:
- Access the Learning Admin side >
- Navigate to System Administration > Manage Email > Email Notification Templates >
- Search for a standard notification template >
- Click the edit icon and, under the "Messages" tab, customize the e-mail parts or do it on the "Launch Editor" tool >
- Save > Apply Changes.
For more information, please check the User Assistance Documentation link.
- While you have the freedom to customize the templates, SAP Product Support is not authorized to customize the templates for you.
- If there are issues with templates that are customized, these will be out of scope for SAP Product Support.
- Kindly contact SAP Professional Services or your Internal IT Team to assist you with customizing your notification templates.
- If you would like to have assistance from our SAP Professional Services Team, kindly refer to the KBA: 2149831.
- Customizations are built on the version of the learning application available at the time of development and may need to be updated in later release(s). Best practices recommend to have any customization deployed on a test system upgraded in a preview release cycle. This allows you to thoroughly test your customizations after each release and report any issues to your consultant/partner in charge of maintenance of these solutions.
- KBA 2302153 - Learning Email Notifications Overview
- KBA 2809818 - Unable to add Message IDs in Notification Template - LMS
- KBA 2149831 - How to contact Professional Services, Partner and Account Management Team - SuccessFactors
- KBA 2515050 - LMS - How to disable Learning Plan Expiration Notifications for Specific Items Only
- KBA 2341999 - "The Email Subject/Body is required" error receiveD when sending ad hoc notification
- KBA 2524356 - Ability to view the system default notification template and revert to default
- Enabling the Rich Text Learning Notification Editor
- Legacy Notification Templates Editor Sections
lms, learning, custom, customize, modify, notification, template, change, edit, system, new, editor, support, scope, templates, notifications, customized, email, tool, launch , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , How To