Upload Failure in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
Importing data from SAP Business Warehouse fails with the following error messages;
- "(!) Failed Upload - An internal server error occurred in the SAP Analytics Cloud agent: Result set is too large; data retrieval restricted by configuration"
- “Preparing model creation...”
Tomcat logs for Tomcat host SAP Analytics Cloud Agent may show:
- "BW ResultSet: SIZE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED - Result set is too large; data retrieval restricted by configuration"
- BICS_DA_RESULT_SET_LIMIT_DEF and BICS_DA_RESULT_SET_LIMIT_MAX are not set
- # Unexpected problem during tunnel processing in channel ... connectivitytunnel.hana.ondemand.com ... Reason: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host...
- # Unregistered tunnel channel
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.7.1
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, SIZE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED, BW, Business Warehouse, ResultSet, Upload, Failed, Safety, Belt , KBA , refresh failed , "data import" , import/export job failure , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.