You would like to integrate the Evernote with you system SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer, and you are looking for the steps to configure this integration.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
If you decide to enable the integration of Evernote with your solution, proceed as follows to configure its standard mashup Web service.
- Choose Administrator Mashup Web Services.
- Select the service ID BYD_COD/EVERNOTE.
- Click Enter API Keys. The Enter API Keys dialog box opens.
- Click Show API Keys and, in the API Key Value column, enter the values that you received from Evernote for API keys (oauth_consumer_key and oauth_consumer_secret.)
- Save your changes.
- Now go to Opportunity screen, and in Master Layout, add the tab Evernote to this screen.
For information about how obtain the Evernote API keys I found the community message below:
How to obtain API key for mashup
And this other community link about a check that should be done in Evernote side when trying to enable the Evernote for Opportunities:
Evernote; Integration; Mashup; API; C4C; , KBA , AP-RC-GEN-MSH , Mashups , How To