You have created a custom embedded component and you want to move it to the top of the quick create window.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
The issue can occur in several areas of the system. In this example we look at Contacts.
Log into the C4C tenant.
- Go to the Customers work centre.
- Go to the Contact view.
- Click Edit Master Layout.
- Click the New button to launch the QC (quick create).
- Hover over your custom embedded component (This would have been added to the QC UIComponent in the UIDesigner).
- Select the embedded component and try to drag to a new location on the QC.
- Observe the behaviour.
The embedded component cannot be moved around the quick create window.
This is the current system behaviour.
You cannot move a custom embedded component on the standard QC UIComponent. You can only move the embedded component if a new QC is created.
QC, Quick Create, EC, Embedded Component, Move, UI Designer , KBA , qc , quick create , embedded component , ec , custom , LOD-CRM-CON , Contact , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To