- When running update statistics against a local or remote table
- Or when running a query, during the statistics gathering phase of query plan selection
- ASE reports a signal 8 or signal 11 at 'stu_findslot':
Current process () infected with signal 8 (SIGFPE)
- Followed by a stacktrace containing some or all of these code functions:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP140 or higher
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP01 or higher
[Enter your Keywords here...] , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.