- On executing Replication task using WebIDE, it triggers two replication executions.
- Replication task triggers twice from WebIDE
- Replication task running more than 5 minutes results in the same task being triggered again
- Unique contraint error occurs due to task running twice
- com.sap.hana.dp.adapter.sdk.AdapterException: LogReader is in ERROR state [Closed Connection].
SAP HANA Smart Data Integration
Trigger, WebIDE, Violation, Duplicate, Second , KBA , HAN-DP-SDI , SAP HANA smart data integration (SDI) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.