You have successfully uploaded a clearing house statement into the system, nevertheless it does not show up for allocation in the payment allocation.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Liquidity Management work center.
- Go to the Banks Statements view.
- Open the related bank statements.
- Click the Required link in the corresponding bank statement line that should allocate the credit card payments.
- Once the system opens the relevant payment allocation, Click Actions -> Import Clearing House Statement.
- In the dialog window that opens, click the value help.
You notice that the uploaded clearing house statement is not available for selection, even though it has status Released.
Note that the payment allocation can also be opened via the Payment Allocation view under Payment Management.
One of the reasons for this to happen is due to an unconformity in the content structure of the uploaded file. This may happen due to the FormatCode tag that was uploaded with value 01 instead of 1.
You need to correct the FormatCode tag in the file from 01 to 1.
Credit Card. Clearing House. Payment Allocation. Pre-confirm. Bank Statement. Inbound File. , KBA , AP-ACC , Business ByDesign: Financial Accounting , How To